This is an original apk file fetch from google play. It is safe to download and free of any virus.
super scientific calculator App Infos
|Last Updated||Dec 22, 2016|
|Support Android Version||Android 2.3 and up|
|Min||Android 2.3 (GINGERBREAD)|
|Target||Android 2.3.4、2.3.3、2.3.2、2.3.1 (GINGERBREAD_MR1)|
|Screens||small, normal, large, xlarge|
|Densities||120, 160, 213, 240, 320, 480|
|User Features||Screen hardware features: The app requires the device to use the portrait or landscape orientation. If your app supports both orientations, then you don't need to declare either feature.|
|Offers In-App Purchase||No|
|Support Languages||ca, da, fa, ja, nb, de, af, bg, th, fi, hi, vi, sk, uk, el, nl, pl, sl, tl, am, in, ko, ro, ar, fr, hr, sr, tr, cs, es, it, lt, pt, hu, ru, zu, lv, sv, iw, sw, fr_CA, lo_LA, en_GB, bn_BD, et_EE, ka_GE, ky_KG, km_KH, zh_HK, si_LK, mk_MK, ur_PK, sq_AL, hy_AM, my_MM, zh_CN, pa_IN, ta_IN, te_IN, ml_IN, en_IN, kn_IN, mr_IN, gu_IN, mn_MN, ne_NP, pt_BR, gl_ES, eu_ES, is_IS, es_US, pt_PT, en_AU, zh_TW, ms_MY, az_AZ, kk_KZ, uz_UZ|
|Get it on Google Play||super scientific calculator|
super scientific calculator Screenshot
About super scientific calculator
super scientific calculator is a Tools app developed by DEv-momoh. The latest version of super scientific calculator is 1.0. It was released on . You can download super scientific calculator 1.0 directly on Allfreeapk.com. Over 3 users rating a average 4.3 of 5 about super scientific calculator. More than 500 is playing super scientific calculator right now. Coming to join them and download super scientific calculator directly!
Free scientific calculator displayed on the main calculator or graph screens.
Super fast algorithms allow scrolling and zooming of 2D graphs in real time, using the touch sensitive screen.
I believe every student in the world should have free access to graphing calculator and learn the amazing math and science to the next level.
Graph implicit equations in both two and three dimensions. e.g. x²+y²=5² or 5x+2y-3z=15.
Display up to 3 graphs on the same screen.
Calculate complex numbers and matrices.
Customization of all calculator and graph colours.
•Our Application Contains 3 Types of calculators :
Graphing Calculator Features:
• numerical integration and differentiation of functions, with the results shown graphically.
• find roots, points of intersection and turning points of functions on the graph.
• key points, limits of integration, etc. can be selected by tapping on the graph or using a key pad to enter exact positions.
• pinch zoom and scroll all 2D graphs using the touch sensitive screen.
• statistics mode, including a full statistics summary with confidence intervals and Chi-square tests, for relevant data.
• regression equations displayed graphically, allowing interpolations to be taken from the graph.
• normal, binomial, poisson, student-t, F, Chi-squared, exponential and geometric distributions.
• probability distributions displayed graphically, including inverse calculations for the continuous distributions
• basic mathematics operators addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and powers.
• conversion between decimal and surd answers.
• all valid functions work with complex numbers, including trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions.
• complex numbers can be entered and displayed in polar or componant form.
• logic operations and conversion between bases, including choice of two's compliment or unsigned for decimal answers.
• inverse, transpose, cofactors, determinant and identity matrix.
• indices and roots.
• logarithms base 2 to 10 and base e (natural logarithm).
• trigonometric and hyperbolic functions and their inverses and reciprocals.
• 26 scientific constants.
• unit conversions.
• factorials, combinations and permutations.
• degrees, minutes, seconds, radians and gradians conversions.
• fractions and percentages key.
• absolute function.
• previous 10 calculations stored and re-editable.
• last answer key (ANS) and five separate memories each for numbers and complex numbers.
• user definable decimal marker (point or comma).
• choice of division symbol.
• automatic, scientific or engineering output.
• variable precision up to 15 significant figures.
For any questions you can contact us ....
super scientific calculator Permissions
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
super scientific calculator APK History Versions
|super scientific calculator 1.0||Dec 21, 2016|
Recently Downloaded Apps
Top Apps in Category