This is an original apk file fetch from google play. It is safe to download and free of any virus.
Phone Check (and Test) App Infos
|Last Updated||May 13, 2019|
|App by||inPocket Software|
|Support Android Version||4.2 and up|
|Min||Android 4.2、4.2.2 (JELLY_BEAN_MR1)|
|Target||Android 6.0 (M)|
|Screens||small, normal, large, xlarge|
|Densities||160, 213, 240, 320, 480, 640|
|User Features||Screen hardware features: The app requires the device to use the portrait or landscape orientation. If your app supports both orientations, then you don't need to declare either feature.|
|Offers In-App Purchase||No|
|Support Languages||ca, da, fa, ja, nb, de, af, bg, th, fi, hi, vi, sk, uk, el, nl, pl, sl, tl, am, in, ko, ro, ar, fr, hr, sr, tr, cs, es, it, lt, pt, hu, ru, zu, lv, sv, iw, sw, fr_CA, lo_LA, en_GB, bn_BD, et_EE, ka_GE, ky_KG, km_KH, zh_HK, si_LK, mk_MK, ur_PK, sq_AL, hy_AM, my_MM, zh_CN, pa_IN, ta_IN, te_IN, ml_IN, en_IN, kn_IN, mr_IN, gu_IN, mn_MN, ne_NP, pt_BR, gl_ES, eu_ES, is_IS, es_US, pt_PT, en_AU, zh_TW, ms_MY, az_AZ, kk_KZ, uz_UZ|
|Get it on Google Play||Phone Check (and Test)|
Phone Check (and Test) Screenshot
About Phone Check (and Test)
Phone Check (and Test) is a Tools app developed by inPocket Software. The latest version of Phone Check (and Test) is 11.8. It was released on . You can download Phone Check (and Test) 11.8 directly on Allfreeapk.com. Over 16948 users rating a average 4.7 of 5 about Phone Check (and Test). More than 1 is playing Phone Check (and Test) right now. Coming to join them and download Phone Check (and Test) directly!
Phone Check and Test
v11.4 - 19 November 2018
- Improvements and bug fixes.
v10.6 - 7 August 2018
- Android Pie.
- New phone information, including Bluetooth, NFC, IR, Fingerprint sensor, CPU, and GPU.
- New tests with in-app purchase: Bluetooth, NFC, Fingerprint and sensor check improvements.
Phone Check and Test is designed to quickly test your Android phone hardware. Test Cellular, WiFi, display, touchscreen, GPS, audio, camera, sensors, storage, memory, CPU, and battery.Monitor, Test, Report
Phone Check and Test allows you to monitor your devices key device usage and signal strengths. It provides an easy to use guided process to quickly check and test all of the main components of your phone or tablet and displays a phone information report which can be emailed. Among the many tests are a network, storage, GPS test, and a WiFi test.Phone Check and Test is especially useful if you have just purchased a phone or tablet, planning to sell your phone, had it repaired, or it just seems to not be working as well as it should be. Identify problems so you can return your phone or have the problem fixed now (within the warranty period) and before you start relying on your phone for your daily activities. Check if there is a hardware problem or other type of problem that can be resolved, without buying a new phone. Useful for phone troubleshooting and diagnostics.Comprehensive and designed specifically for Android phones based on years of test software and mobile network experience.Get a phone health check now ... before your phone lets you down.The most comprehensive Android phone test
The tests are configurable and are run as a series of tests and checks in the order shown below:
- Device information check;
- Device information: Low memory suggestions;
- Device information: Low internal storage suggestions;
- Battery check and charging socket test;
- Telephony and Wi-Fi network checks;
- Network gateway ping test;
- Bluetooth check (test with in-app purchase);
- NFC check (integrated test with in-app purchase);
- Audio test: microphone and call speaker (earpiece speaker);
- Audio test: mono/stereo speaker;
- Audio test: headphone jack;
- Audio test: volume buttons;
- Audio test: vibrate test;
- Display: dead pixels check;
- Display: bright pixels check;
- Display: color consistency check;
- Touch screen test \ 2D Graphics: dead screen digitizer area;
- Touch screen test: 5 touch points;
- Network and GPS location tests;
- Physical appearance check;
- Camera test: front;
- Camera test: rear camera and rear flash;
- Fingerprint sensor check (test with in-app purchase);
- Supported sensors check (e.g. proximity, light, accelerometer, step counter...);
- Thermal stress test;
- CPU stress test;
- Memory stresstest;
- Storage stresstest;
- Battery usage check;
- Temperature reporting.Device information reported includes*
- Device (model, brand, product, serial number);
- Body (weight and dimensions);
- Operating system (version, API level, build...);
- Display (type, size, resolution, PPI, multi-touch);
- Processor (SOC, CPU, architecture, GPU);
- RAM (total and available);
- Internal storage (Total and available);
- Primary shared storage;
- Camera (front, rear, video resolution);
- Battery (connection status, level (range during test run), health, technology, temperature (range during test run), voltage);
- Telephony network (SIM state, network type, data connection, IMEI/ESN);
- Wi-Fi network (SSID, link speed, ...);
- Sensors supported;
- Temperature sensors and maximum for the test run;
* Where supported by the device.A results report is produced and can be emailed on the completion of the test.Note: Not all device information is available on all devices. Please let us know and we will investigate adding it.Instructions
Phone Check (and Test) Permissions
Phone Check (and Test) APK Location: precise location (GPS and network-based)
Phone Check (and Test) APK Phone: read phone status and identity
Phone Check (and Test) APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Phone Check (and Test) APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Phone Check (and Test) APK Camera: take pictures and videos
Phone Check (and Test) APK Microphone: record audio
Phone Check (and Test) APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
Phone Check (and Test) APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
Phone Check (and Test) APK other: full network access,control vibration,view network connections
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Take pictures and videos:
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Phone Check (and Test) APK Can access your contacts
Phone Check (and Test) APK Can access your Multimedia
Phone Check (and Test) APK Can access your USB storage
Phone Check (and Test) APK May share your location
Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows access to the vibrator.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows an application to record audio.
Allows an app to access precise location.
Phone Check (and Test) APK History Versions
|Phone Check (and Test) 11.9||Jul 21, 2019|
|Phone Check (and Test) 11.8||Jul 21, 2019|
|Phone Check (and Test) 11.4||Feb 20, 2018|
|Phone Check (and Test) 10.6||Feb 20, 2018|
|Phone Check (and Test) 10.5||Feb 20, 2018|
Recently Downloaded Apps
Top Apps in Category