Dropwords App Infos
|Last Updated||Sep 15, 2018|
|Support Android Version||Android 4.1 and up|
|Min||Android 2.3 (GINGERBREAD)|
|Target||Android 2.3.4、2.3.3、2.3.2、2.3.1 (GINGERBREAD_MR1)|
|Screens||normal, large, xlarge|
|Densities||120, 160, 240, 320, 480, 65535|
|User Features||Screen hardware features: The app requires the device to use the portrait or landscape orientation. If your app supports both orientations, then you don't need to declare either feature.|
|Offers In-App Purchase||No|
|Support Languages||ca, da, fa, ja, nb, be, de, af, bg, th, fi, hi, vi, sk, uk, el, nl, pl, sl, tl, am, in, ko, ro, ar, fr, hr, sr, tr, cs, es, it, lt, pt, hu, ru, zu, lv, sv, iw, sw, fr_CA, lo_LA, en_GB, et_EE, ka_GE, km_KH, zh_HK, hy_AM, zh_CN, en_IN, mn_MN, pt_BR, es_US, pt_PT, zh_TW, ms_MY|
|Get it on Google Play||Dropwords|
Dropwords Is A Potent Mixture of Scrabble, Boggle and Bejeweled!
If you want to combine a good brain workout with a healthy dose of fun, Dropwords is for you. It's a word finding puzzle played against the clock, where valid words boost your score and the dwindling timer, higher-scoring letters and longer words really pile on the points. Although the rewards for longer words are so much greater, they certainly seem harder to find as the clock runs down, leading to a frantic struggle to keep the timer boosted!
The game has six different game modes, from the lively "Lightning" to the rather more leisurely "Relax", and even has an untimed option if you just want to take it easy.
There are also seven different graphical "themes", making the game easy on the eye for everyone and allowing a change of scenary once in a while. The controls are nice and slick, with the submission of each word being a simple matter of a single touch gesture.
Dropwords is easy to pick up, but you'll find it rather hard to put down!
Dropwords is a Word game developed by rasolantapps. The latest version of Dropwords is 6.3. It was released on . You can download Dropwords 6.3 directly on Allfreeapk.com. Over 30036 users rating a average 4 of 5 about Dropwords. More than 10000000 is playing Dropwords right now. Coming to join them and download Dropwords directly!
1. Updated Google libraries. 2. Removed Papaya integration that was not working properly. 3. Fixed bug in letter distribution (where distribution was being reset after the initial board fill).
Dropwords is word-finding puzzle that combines some elements of Scrabble and Boggle. Valid words boost your score and the dwindling timer; used letters disappear and new ones drop from above.
"Dropwords is a potent mixture of Scrabble, Boggle and Bejeweled! - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
The game includes six game modes: Normal, Hard, Lightning, Blocker, Relax and Untimed. Whether you just want to relax, or are looking for something challenging, there's a game mode that will suit you.
The game offers three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-8-letter words from the SOWPODS list of Scrabble competition words. This amounts to 114575 words, including both US and UK spellings. Because this is a Scrabble dictionary, proper nouns like "June" or "Rome" are not included. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains 87416 2-to-8-letter words. Includes some proper nouns, but not plurals or Scrabble-specific words (such as my own favourite, "QI"!). I have added certain words that seemed to be missing in error: BOX, HAS, KID, NEAR.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries, comprising 153136 words. This is the dictionary used by default.
You can switch dictionary via the game's Options dialog.
Includes optional access to PapayaMobile's social network, global leaderboards, and achievements!
* Note to Samsung Galaxy S2 owners: there is a known fault with this dual-core phone where sound playback can cause crashes and/or freezes. Please ensure the game's "Mute sound" option is ticked (in the Options dialog, accessible from the highscores screen). *
1. Make the Save Game/Abandon Current Game sequence slicker by allowing the player to just press "Back" to auto-save and drop back to the highscores screen.
2. Get the game to auto-save when it gets backgrounded (by the player switching tasks/taking a call).
3. "Bomb Drop" game mode.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any bug reports, requests, or questions!
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Dropwords APK History Versions
|Dropwords 6.3||Feb 20, 2018|
|Dropwords 6.2||Feb 20, 2018|
|Dropwords 6.0||Feb 20, 2018|
|Dropwords 5.9||Nov 26, 2017|
|Dropwords 5.6||Jul 15, 2016|
Recently Downloaded Apps
Top Apps in Category
Trending Apps in Category